WHO IS IT FOR
The übertherm shoulder wrap is ideal for:
- shoulder pain, such as from surgery or an injury
- arthritis, tendinitis, bursitis, and orthopedic pain
- after-sports icing for athletes and following physical therapy
- recovery from arthroscopic procedures and shoulder replacement surgery
- recovery from rotator cuff injury and pitcher’s arm
HOW ÜBERTHERM WRAPS WORK
Using a patent-pending composite pocket material that slows the rate of cooling, übertherm cold therapy products protect you from the harsh effects of ice—cellular injury, nerve damage, brittle injury-prone muscles and tendons—while retaining the soothing, anti-inflammatory, pain reducing effects of cooling. Even a short ice burn can worsen shoulder inflammation, so we keep the cooling just above that painful freezing point. You get all the good and none of the bad. Cooling without freezing is the trick to your body healing faster. For a more in-depth explanation on the science, please visit our Technology page.
HOW TO USE ÜBERTHERM SHOULDER WRAPS
Wear snugly directly on the skin for 20-25 minutes twice daily for best results. Since übertherm cold therapy products don’t overdo it, you can wear the shoulder wrap more often if that helps your pain. Increase compression to add a bit more intensity to the cold. An instructional video user’s guide is shown below.
A LOOK INSIDE